In these terms and condition:
- “The Seller” shall mean It VR Distribution (UK) Limited, of 500 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes MK9 2BE.
- “The Buyer” shall mean the person, organisation, firm or Company for who orders are received,
- “The Goods” shall mean equipment and/or services supplied by VR Distribution (UK) Limited
Scope of these Terms and Conditions
These conditions shall prevail over any other terms or conditions contained or referred to in the Buyer’s order or elsewhere or implied in trade custom or course of dealing unless specifically agreed in writing by a authorised officer of VR Distribution (UK) Limited, and any purported provisions are hereby excluded or extinguished.
Acceptance of Order
- All orders accepted by the Seller are subject to the Seller’s current Terms and Conditions of Sale unless varied by agreements in writing.
- The Buyer agrees and understands that all future orders are subject to these conditions.
- The Sellers shall be deemed to have accepted an order if within 3 days the Seller has not provided written refusal of the order.
- The Buyer shall inform the seller within 3 days if the shipment is not fore filled correctly
- The Buyer shall at the time of placing the order specify in writing the dates, addresses and any general instructions for the delivery of the goods.
- As order is accept only on the condition that the price of goods shall be that in force on the date on which goods are invoiced. The Seller shall give written notice of any price increase implemented between the acceptance of an order and the date the invoice is issued.
- The buyer shall make no reduction from the invoice price.
- In the case of part shipment of the goods, the Seller may increase the price of the undelivered balance of the Goods upon written notice.
The Buyer in turn, may within 3 days of receipt of such a notice cancel in writing the order for the balance of the Goods.
- The Seller shall render an invoice on delivery of the Goods to the Buyer, therefore, unless otherwise stated on the invoice or otherwise agreed in writing, payment shall be made upon receipt of the invoice.
- Where a credit period has been agreed by the Seller, the Seller shall notify the Buyer of that credit period. In the event of late payment or payment made after the expiry of an agreed credit period, the Buyer shall pay interest on the unpaid sum. Such interest will be calculated at a rate agreed to by both parties per month or part of a month during which the sum is unpaid.
- In the event that the Buyer is in arrears in the payment of any sums due or shall have exceeded any agreed written credit limit, the Seller shall be entitled to withdraw any credit facilities and shall not be obliged to supply any further Goods whether orders have been accepted by the Seller or otherwise.
- Debt collection for all outstanding payments will be paid by the buyer.
Retention of Title
- Ownership of the goods delivered or to be delivered shall at all times remain with the Seller who reserves the right to dispose of such goods until payment in full (including any interest applicable) has been made in accordance whit these conditions.
- The Seller further reserves the right to cover all cost incurred in connection whit any overdue account for the Buyer. If payment is overdue, either in whole or part the Seller or their authorised agent, may without prejudice to any order right or remedies it may have, recover, resell or otherwise deal whit the goods or any part of them and may enter the Buyer’s premises for that purpose.
For Goods supplied within the United Kingdom, the risk in the goods shall pass from the Seller to the Buyer, upon collection of the Goods by the buyer from the seller’s premises, or upon delivery of the Goods to the address specified in the Buyer’s order.
For Goods witch are destined for export out of the United Kingdom the risk in the Goods shall be determined by the agreed Terms of Sale between the Seller and the Buyer governed by INCOTERMS 1990 (International Chamber Of Commerce Publication No. 460).
Goods in Transit
The Buyer shall notify the Seller immediately of missing or damaged Goods, failing which the Buyer shall be deemed to have waived any claim and shall not be entitled to seek compensation or any other redress whatsoever.
- In the event of any established breach of warranty the Seller shall repair or replace in its absolute discretion the defective Goods.
- Where the Seller in its absolute discretion replace any defective Goods the warranty on such replacement Goods shall continue in effect for the reminder of the unexpired terms of the warranty commencing from the despatch of the defective Goods. Replaced Goods become the property of the Seller.
- The warranty shall not cover any defect caused:
- By fair wear and tear
- In whole or in part by the negligence of the Buyer or user
- By improper or unauthorised use of the Goods including any attempt to carry out repairs to the goods; or d) By causes external to the Goods
- The Buyer shall have no claim for loss of profits or contracts or consequential loss which maybe suffered by the Buyer or by any third part arising out of such breach of warranty.
The Seller shall not be liable for any failure to supply and/or deliver Goods or for any incomplete supply or delivery or for any damage to or defect in the Goods caused by strikes, lockouts, labour disturbances, Acts of God, or any reason beyond the Sellers control including any act default of the Seller’s own supplies, the Buyer or third parties.
VR Distribution (UK) Limited may immediately terminate this contract and claim damages for the client if the client:
- Does not or not in time or not properly fulfil its obligations under this contract
- Suffers distress or execution to be levied against it, makes or proposes to make any arrangement with it’ s creditors, becomes bankrupt or being a company goes into liquidation (other than voluntary liquidation for the purposes of reorganisation).
The law of England and Wales shall govern this contract, and each part agrees to submit the jurisdiction of the English Courts as regards any claim or matter arising hereunder.